Ashe Upholstery is now open again following review of government guidance on Covid 19.
We will be implementing a number of procedures to keep ourselves and our customers safe.
- We can do remote quotations using photos provided over email
- Where visits to customers are required we will ensure we are wearing masks and gloves at all times and following government procedures in regards to hand washing etc
- In regards to delivery we will try as far as reasonably practical to maintain the 2 metre rule.
- Smaller items such as dining chairs, drop in seats, cushions etc can be left on doorstep
- We can accept bank transfer payments, details as provided on our invoices
We will always put our customers safety first and ensure that we take all necessary precautions to minimise risk of the spread of infection.
We hope you are all staying safe and well through this pandemic